Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Mary's goes to the West!

Last week at St. Mary's we did our western themed games with the kids. It was a lot of fun and most of us dressed up as cowboy's or cowgirl's. Here are some photo's of me in my western outfit...
I played a game with the pre-K student's called "Obey the Sherriff" in which I started out as the sheriff and all of the student's had to copy all of the movements I made. After that I chose another student to be the sheriff and they got to make up different movements for the rest of the student's to copy. Also, at the beginning of the lab we had to observe two of the Kindergarten student's playing games and look at the way they performed a leap, a horizontal jump, and a slide. My observations can be found in the link below:
To the West!

No comments:

Post a Comment