Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cartoons take-two!

Last Wednesday we once again visited St. Mary's. The cartoon theme was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Since I was in the special projects group, we colored some flyers and hung them up around the lobby so that all of the parent's could see them as they came to pick up their children. After that, we all went into the gym and played games with the kids which was a blast! At the beginning of lab we each observed two of the kids as they ran, hopped and galloped during the first game. Noting the way that each student performed the actions was interesting and taught me a lot about children of these ages. I can't wait to teach my students the correct form of running, hopping, skipping, etc. so that they may be successful! Here are my lab observations: Lab #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment